January 16, 2015

Negara Brunei Darussalam (Part 1)

It is not my first time to visit the peaceful country of Brunei, but to be honest with you I think this will be my most unforgettable travel experience in the country because of the full chance to dig in what they call "land of unexpected treasures".


I and my cousin Catherine (the tourist guide) strolled around Bandar Seri Begawan (the Capital of the Sultanate of Brunei) where the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is located. Though we don't have the chance to get inside the mosque because it is a restricted place for Muslims, we are grateful that they allow tourists to take pictures around the beautiful place. 

Take a glimpse of our photos below:
  
The amazing view of Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque during the night. (Photo credit to the owner)
Few Facts about Brunei:
  • Brunei is a clean and pollution-free country; a safe, stable, healthy, wholesome and sincerely hospitable society. (Brunei Tourism)
  •  It is a nation producing oil and gas (Shell).
  • Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is considered as one of the most beautiful mosques in the Asia Pacific, it is a place of worship for the Muslim community, a major landmark and a tourist attraction of Brunei. (Wikipedia)

I hope you guys likes my post today. Till next blog. See yah! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment