May 30, 2015

TOUCH DOWN KUALA LUMPUR!

The Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hey guys! It's been a while that I wasn't able to write due to my hectic schedule at work. So now that my bosses are on vacation and I'm done doing all the paperworks at the office, I'd like to take this opportunity to share with you my first travel experience in Kuala Lumpur.

Last February I've been visited the two major landmarks in the city. First we went to the Genting Highland where we spent our night, then next is to the Petronas/Twin Towers. Thanks to my boss for allowing me to join them in this business trip. (winks).

We traveled for two hours and thirty minutes from Brunei to Kuala Lumpur International Airport via Air AsiaWhile waiting for our guide, we took our brunch (breakfast and lunch combined) at the Old Town restaurant in the airport.



After few minutes, we took a cab heading to the venue of the meeting. After long hours of conversation with the clients, we then departed the place and proceed to the Genting Highland.

It's actually crazy from the beginning as I and my auntie from Malta who's also with us in the journey had prepared a couple of swimwears as we thought that we're heading to an island as my boss told us this way, "Hey girls, we are going to the Gunting Island after the meeting! You will be amaze, as it's a relaxing and beautiful place!" Upon hearing the island word, we get excited and rushly took our swimwears. (>_<) While on our way to our next destination, I really wonder where the said island was situated as I only saw lots of trees and hills along the road, then only to know that our destination is a breathtaking highland where the temperature is 17 degree Celsius. Lord, where's now the justice for our swimwears???


Anyway, I like it while at the highland as I can feel the clouds touches my skin as we stroll outside the hotel and it really made me feel close with nature. We took two rooms at the Resort's World, my auntie and I were so happy because there's also a big shopping mall inside where we splurged on shopping.  At the moment, the Malaysian government has billions (Malaysian Ringgit) of budget for the beautification and development of the highland. How cool is it?


On the following day we were scheduled to fly to Kota Kinabalu but before that we first visited the Twin Towers in the city. My eyes are about to dropped seeing a lot of designer brands inside the tower. We went there for a little shopping and picture takings around (with some other foreigners). Well for some reasons unknown to me, I always like seeing white people around me. :D


Here are some of my favorite photos:


I hope you like this post! Have a nice day! :D


Janeth

No comments:

Post a Comment