June 7, 2015

SUNDAY MORNING


Hey guys, I went for a run today and it was 5:30 when I reached Pantai Tungku this morning... The weather was perfect for me to witness the beautiful sunrise at the beach. As the sun rose up, more people usually Filipinos and Chinese are coming to the place to hangout.


Pantai Tungku is located along Muara-Tutong highways (near The Empire Hotel and Country Club). It has a long shoreline where people usually went there for picnic, fishing, jetskiing, practice for driving, relaxing, and etc. ATVs and kayaks are available for rentalsThere's no any cottages in the place, so people usually took refuge under the trees or beside their vehicles. Typical Malay delicacies are also available, sold by the local vendors in their little stalls.

What I love about this country is on how its citizens discipline themselves to preserve their nature. Less buildings, less factories, proper waste disposal, clean beaches, and preserving the forest resulting to a clean and green environment.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos taken at the place, and I hope that you will like it.


Do you know:
Pantai is a Malay word for the beach.


Have you been here to Brunei? If yes, where is your favorite spot? Please let me know.


Have a nice day! ;-)




Your Tropical Girl,

Janeth

2 comments: